Saturday, 09 April 2016
  6 Replies
  3.5K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Copilot is a satnav app for smartphones and tablets and is available for IOS and Android devices.

They have just brought out a brand new specific motorhome/caravan version that allows vehicle size and weight to be considered when routes are planned. It's got some great features and retails at just under £50 which is a considerable saving on stand alone motorhome specific devices.

There will be a product review published on Club Motorhome in due course but in the meantime we have negotiated for TWO of these apps to be given FREE to two of our full members. Just who gets them is decided by a competition ;)

Entry is simple and you can enter as many times as you like - each entry giving you another chance of winning.

Details of the competition are here Club Motorhome Competition! - 2 CoPilot Motorhome/Caravan Satnav Apps to be won!

Closing date is 10th May 2016 so please get your thinking caps on! B)

****************************************************************************************

Okay as the first suggestions have come in, I am going to keep this thread updated with the competition submissions. Not the actual suggestions because it doesn't matter if more than one person suggests the same thing ;)

This is the list of the all important 'numbers' that will be subjected to the random number generator at the end of the competition.

1 - Tom1
2 - Tom1
3 - Tom1
4 - Tom1
5 - Spinner
6 - mid4did
7 - mid4did
8 - Spinner
9 - Spinner
10 - Spinner
11 - Spinner
12 - Spinner
13 - Spinner
14 - MR2
15 - MR2
16 - MR2
17 - MR2
18 - MR2
19 - Timberland
20 - maxi77
21 - maxi77
22 - stevegos
23 - stevegos
24 - stevegos
25 - stevegos
26 - stevegos
27 - stevegos
28 - stevegos
29 - stevegos
30 - stevegos

I will update this post as further entries come in :thumbs:

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Its a fix, I demand a re count! :)

Well done guys on winning, I will be following you about now because you know the way! :p

I think this was a great idea and Neil should provide us with a competition and prize on a monthly basis! ;)

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection