Friday, 27 May 2016
  5 Replies
  4.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hello

Searching through Wiltshire Council Planning Portal, I noticed that English Heritage have applied for 26 dedicated motorhome parking places.

Planning Application

This is an interesting document especially about the number of motorhome visitors

Statementhttp://http://unidoc.wiltshire.gov.uk/UniDoc/Document/File/MTYvMDM5ODgvRlVMLDcyMTYyMw==[/url][/url]

Intersting times perhaps :unsure:

Spinner

:D

Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I bet they will be only day time spaces and no overnighting will be allowed.
But its great to hear they are thinking about us,

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Is there somebody who knows something new about this projekt?
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Is there somebody who knows something new about this projekt?

No I don't think it has been done, but I am not certain. There are laybys and pubs nearby for overnight though.

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello Per-Harald

Despite looking at the planning application I am not sure if the work has been approved or been done. I am sure you can park there but maybe overnight at a stopover as Tom suggests.

As well as Stonehenge there is nearby Avebury, which for me gives a far better experience, less crowded and organised. The problem with Stonehenge is that you can only walk around the perimeter, usually in procession with coach loads of others.

Spinner
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thank you, :)
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection