Tuesday, 16 August 2016
  4 Replies
  4.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi
Thinking go buying a Mileo 202. Please can anyone help out with advise re storage - have you found it adequate?
Thanks
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Bgarfoot and welcome, difficult for anyone to answer I guess as people have differing storage requirements based on their usage of a van.

I had a quick Google at some images and it looks quite a compact van which could be fine for some for short trips or others may cope with longer away, sorry its probably not helpful.....

Have you had a good look at one in the flesh?

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
There are some reviews on Youtube ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcba1QeEqlg

Does not seem to have that much storage for a van of that size ... but maybe the one I watched was not showing everything

Sorry not any more help to you :(

Kathy and Max dog

“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment to animals.”

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
As has been pointed out depends very much on what you want to be able to do. One observation is that our van which is much bigger in volume has much the same if not more payload. With both the big safari room and big dog pen/windbreak in the garage we still had over 300kg payload according to the vehicle weigh on the MOT last week.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks for all the replies & links. I saw one in Malvern at the weekend & storage seemed just adequate, with bikes on the back. The trouble if we go with the 201 which has the garage, the living area& washroom are smaller. Both seem a compromise. Will keep looking.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection