Friday, 19 August 2016
  12 Replies
  5.3K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi all.

Over the bank holiday weekend, It looks I will be able to go away Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and possibly Tuesday too.

At this moment in time I am not sure where to go or what to do, Hayling island or Mudeford to use my kayak comes to mind but I have no firm plans.

Is anybody else up to anything interesting and or want to maybe meet up somewhere?

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Looks like we are going to West Wittering near Chichester for the weekend...........

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
We will be spending the bank holiday at Berwick on Tweed. We will be on Caravan club site at Spiral which over looks Berwick and it's bridge's and the river Tweed.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
We will be spending the bank holiday at Berwick on Tweed. We will be on Caravan club site at Spiral which over looks Berwick and it's bridge's and the river Tweed.

We enjoyed our stay there a few years ago. Lots of history in Berwick but don't remind the Jocks!!
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks for all your replies about bank holiday weekend
P.S it's not Spiral it should read Spittal, predictive text you have to read everything before you send. At Spittal there is a car park and I see plenty of van's parked but never noticed if any park overnight will have to be more observant.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello old soldier last time I was In Berwick it was still in England don't think the border has moved south yet but Ms Sturgeon might try and grab it. Joking Nicola honest.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Lovely weekend at Berwick trouble is all good things come to an end.
Pictures included
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
View from site over looking Berwick.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Pictures included

Lovely views Wynyardlad ... I was up there last September ... Love Northumberland :D

Kathy and Max dog

“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment to animals.”

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Pictures included

Nice pictures and place. It is a bit late now but I should have said drop in at this place. http://berwickshellfish.com/ that is if you like fish?

:D

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks for all your replies. this is a lovely club to be in.
Glad you enjoyed Berwick Katmax don't leave it to long before you return.
SpinnerThanks for sending a link for Berwick shellfish Co but I know it well it is one of my first port of call love the fish etc but my favourite is the dressed crab in its shell and 3 for £10 an absolute bargain. I'm slavering thinking of it now. Wish I could have got 1 for each of you.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
My tummy is rumbling, just thinking about their seafood ... I was as I was told 'Like a pig in a puddle' confronted with the variety ... funnily I used my last can of Moules Marinieres soup last week ... so will have to go back now won't I ...
Glad you had a good weekend, may you have many many more :D

Kathy and Max dog

“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment to animals.”

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I mentioned in one of my previous posts about parking on a car park at Spittal, I had a walk down to the car park and got talking to a couple of motorhomers and they told me they park there overnight regularly. So maybe one to keep in mind if in the area.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection