Wednesday, 14 September 2016
  4 Replies
  5.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Good Morning to you all, I am looking to wild camp around and near Newmarket this coming Friday night.Does have anyone have any experience of spending a night in this area and also can tell me where i can park for the night.

Thanks
Bunter.
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Bunter

Sorry I have not stayed near Newmarket ... but if you are going to the races you can park at the racecourse (http://www.motorhomeparking.co.uk/Default.htm) ... Have you looked in the stopovers sections (if you are a full member) or perhaps google it :)

Kathy and Max dog

“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment to animals.”

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks Katmax
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I haven't been to Newmarket either but I usually look for either a decent layby or an industrial estate, we stay very regular in industrial estates in the road not on the private land outside the units.
Never had an issue in either and often end up either parking up or waking up next to a sleeping lorry driver.
Just outside Poole in Dorset we stopped in a layby, I use it regularly, when I got up there were another 4 motorhomes all parked behind us!

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection