New

Ireland

Friday, 06 January 2017
  9 Replies
  5.4K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Thinking of having three weeks or so in Ireland in March. Possibly ferry from Fishguard to Rosslare and then meander around in a clockwise direction. Any must sees, recommendations appreciated.

Spinner

:D

Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Spinner.
We did the lower ring of Kerry and went out to a fab site at Manix Point right on the Atlantic coast the trip around the coastline is spectacular, we just winged it for the rest of the sites and found some beauties. Lovely scenery and people were great. Oh our first stop was a site around half an hour away from Rosslaire called St Margarets Beach Caravan Park, Ladies Island,
(Tel 00353539131169)
Enjoy your trip.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Nope. I have never been but I'm told Ireland has a lot of aires, with the usual bollard facilities as in Europe.

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Many thanks. Just booked a ferry for mid March, will have about 4 weeks. Will do the ring of Kerry and follow the Atlantic. Hope to circumnavigate north and south if there is time.

Cheers

Spinner

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Spinner
I have traveled to Ireland a number of times and I would recommend you call in at Waterford, Kinsale and Cork.

Kinsale is well know for it's good food Waterford for glass blowing and Cork for the people hope you enjoy your self.

Chri5
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Chri5

Many thanks this will definitely be part of the route

Spinner:D

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi we have booked the ferry to Ireland for mid June so will be interested on how things went. Have a good time.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Ken

Ireland has been on our list for a long time, so yes looking forward to it. Hopefully,we may get one or two good sunny days:)

Spinner

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection