Sunday, 12 February 2017
  8 Replies
  2.7K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Good Sunday morning
A member recently said they were going to try some of the recipes in the Magazine section.of the site.so I thought I would remind myself of what recipes are in there. I realised that a couple were missing and have since been added but also that they were all 'mine'.

At the same time I remembered that it is a while since we had done any competitions specifically 'Photographic'.and that a member had recently suggested that we resurrect it.

Given that we aim to offer something for everyone I thought it was worth an ask as to whether any of you have any views on what we can do to increase the 'club' element of the membership.

We are always trying to think of improvements to the site and work hard at what to do next. So I thought this was a good time to remind everyone it is 'your' club and that suggestions are always welcome.

So if there is something missing that you would like to see on the site please let us know so any ideas can be researched and hopefully developed.

In the meantime if you can add to the existing information, recipes, tips etc we would love to hear from you.
Rate this post:
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.
× Progressive Web App | Add to Homescreen

To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press icon. Progressive Web App | Share Button And then Add to Home Screen.

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection