By wynyardlad on Sunday, 21 August 2016
Posted in Welcome!
Replies 8
Likes 11
Views 3.2K
Votes 0
Just saying hello to everybody on here as I have just signed up hoping to find any info I may need.
I have been motorhoming for about 10yrs, my 1st van was a Fiat Riviera which I have part exed for a Hobby on a Ford Transit wheel base.
I enjoy travelling round Visited Poland this year on the Baltic Coast, enjoyed it and would recommend it.
It is great to find so much advice on a web page.
Just saying hello to everybody on here as I have just signed up hoping to find any info I may need.
I have been motorhoming for about 10yrs, my 1st van was a Fiat Riviera which I have part exed for a Hobby on a Ford Transit wheel base.
I enjoy travelling round Visited Poland this year on the Baltic Coast, enjoyed it and would recommend it.
It is great to find so much advice on a web page.

Hi. Sorry, I did not mean to only give this post two stars, pressed the wrong key (big fingers!) and couldn't change it!!
·
7 years ago
·
11 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Any pictures Wynyardlad ... we do like a picture or 3
·
7 years ago
·
11 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hope this works
·
7 years ago
·
11 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
hello
·
7 years ago
·
11 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Hello

Yes we liked Poland as well. The Baltic coast is like the Caribbean but cooler!. Some great sand dunes and interesting places to visit.

Spinner
·
7 years ago
·
11 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Another interesting place we visited was on the German island of Rugen.
Built in the early 30s by Hitler to give 20-30,000 workers a holiday.
This building is approx 2.5 miles long.
·
7 years ago
·
11 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
I visited Rugen Island when travelling many years ago ... It is a awesome building ... my friends tell me they are renovating it now, as when I last saw it it was in a pretty bad state of repair ...
The beaches there are lovely as well ... well worth a visit ... thanks for the photo it brought back memories of a younger me
·
7 years ago
·
11 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
Re Rugen
We had a walk round the building and it has a museum you can have a look round and also had a look in the sales office to see what sort of renovation job they are doing.
I was impressed these flats are being turned into luxurious apartments and starting price of about £250,000
·
7 years ago
·
11 Likes
·
0 Votes
·
0 Comments
·
View Full Post