New

Hello

Sunday, 21 August 2016
  8 Replies
  3.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Just saying hello to everybody on here as I have just signed up hoping to find any info I may need.
I have been motorhoming for about 10yrs, my 1st van was a Fiat Riviera which I have part exed for a Hobby on a Ford Transit wheel base.
I enjoy travelling round Visited Poland this year on the Baltic Coast, enjoyed it and would recommend it.
It is great to find so much advice on a web page.
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo
Just saying hello to everybody on here as I have just signed up hoping to find any info I may need.
I have been motorhoming for about 10yrs, my 1st van was a Fiat Riviera which I have part exed for a Hobby on a Ford Transit wheel base.
I enjoy travelling round Visited Poland this year on the Baltic Coast, enjoyed it and would recommend it.

Hi. Sorry, I did not mean to only give this post two stars, pressed the wrong key (big fingers!) and couldn't change it!!
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Any pictures Wynyardlad ... we do like a picture or 3 :D

Kathy and Max dog

“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment to animals.”

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hope this works
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
hello :p

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

7 years ago
·
Accepted Answer
Votes
Undo

Hi. Sorry, I did not mean to only give this post two stars, pressed the wrong key (big fingers!) and couldn't change it!!
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello

Yes we liked Poland as well. The Baltic coast is like the Caribbean but cooler!. Some great sand dunes and interesting places to visit.

Spinner :D

:D

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Another interesting place we visited was on the German island of Rugen.
Built in the early 30s by Hitler to give 20-30,000 workers a holiday.
This building is approx 2.5 miles long.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I visited Rugen Island when travelling many years ago ... It is a awesome building ... my friends tell me they are renovating it now, as when I last saw it it was in a pretty bad state of repair ...
The beaches there are lovely as well ... well worth a visit ... thanks for the photo it brought back memories of a younger me :D

Kathy and Max dog

“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment to animals.”

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Re Rugen
We had a walk round the building and it has a museum you can have a look round and also had a look in the sales office to see what sort of renovation job they are doing.
I was impressed these flats are being turned into luxurious apartments and starting price of about £250,000
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection