The Club Motorhome website has been designed to be easy and logical to navigate as possible. Like us, you may have found that many websites become cumbersome and disjointed as they grow spoiling the user's enjoyment to say the least!
With this in mind, we have provided you with more than one way to move around, and make the most of, this site.
- Firstly, you can change the website language if required. Select your choice of European languages by clicking on the flags or drop-down selection box on the pages that this is available
- Navigation buttons in the 'Main Menu' link you to the all-important 'Your Page', Members pages, Motorhome Forums, Pub Stopovers, Classifieds, Shop etc. Where appropriate these buttons open up when hovered over to reveal buttons leading to more sections.
Where the menu gets too deep for the height of your screen it is necessary to use your mouse wheel or arrow buttons to scroll down
You'll find that snippets of many articles can be read by non-members but in order to read the complete works the reader has to subscribe as a Full Member, much like having to 'buy' the magazine in a newsagent after browsing in order to read all it's content.
- 'Breadcrumbs' - A horizontal set of links that are below the top navigation buttons which keep track of your progress through the layers of the site and enable you to click back one or more steps if required.
- A member's search facility which is accessed from the search boxes allowing you to search for any keyword or phrase that will lead to all articles, forum topics etc containing those words. This facility will only give complete results to Full Members.
- Various 'modules' appear in the side margins throughout the website - these can take you directly to content that may be of interest to you eg. Latest Stopovers, Latest Article Comments, Latest Stopover Feedback, Latest Forum Posts, Random Classifieds, and Latest Blogs etc.