Friday, 15 June 2012
  16 Replies
  6.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi Everyone

Depending on the interest - I am thinking of arranging an informal meet (Get together)for the weekend of Friday 14th September until Monday 17th September 2012.

The location would be one of our UK pubstopovers - The Ship Inn, Cliff Road, Sewerby, Bridlington. here
What to see in Sewerby here

The pub is on the coastal path between Bridlington and Flamborough Head and motorhome parking is only a few metres from the footpath with good sea views.
There is no electricity or chemical disposal point but it has an outside tap and rubbish bins. Toilets are available when the pub is open (usually 11am-11.30pm).

The walk into Bridlington (1.5km or approx 3km to Harbour) is a flat wide tarmac path and suitable for disabled users and cyclists.
The village of Flamborough with its numerous pubs and shops is approx 4.5km.
Flamborough Head approx 6km and 9km to North Landing.

The pub has just increased its prices to £15 per night with a £5 discount voucher if you spend £10 or more in the pub so £45 for the weekend or £15 for each night.

I am hoping for a minimum of 6 members with a maximum of 10 so if you're interested just add your name to this post.

I've ordered wall to wall sunshine by the way.

Any questions please get back to me.

It would be great to get this 'first' UK informal meet off the ground - so to speak. :thumbs:

Chris
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Very sorry to hear about your mum and mum-in-law Hilary.

No worries about the meet, obviously not the right location or date for others I guess :unsure:

There will be other plans made in due course I'm sure.

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection