Saturday, 10 November 2012
  3 Replies
  2.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi, Just back from 10 days in the Highlands having had a great time in temperatures down to minus 5C. Further to earlier comments we did not encounter any restrictions to off road parking or signs that said we could not,( other than Municipal car parks). In fact , on one occasion we were directed to a better off road parking spot by locals who are most helpful. It was a great time to be there as the infernal midges were gone , but sunbathing was not really on the agenda either.We will be doing the same next year and probably for longer. Thanks to all for earlier advise.
Regards Brian & Jackie
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Ooh ... We fancy N Ireland & Eire next year, maybe taking in some road races whilst we're there. We went to the NW200 races in 2011, stayed in a B&B during a spell of dreadful weather. I've never been as wet in all my life. That's when I found that my waterproofs weren't. Guess that's why it's the Emerald Isle.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection