Tuesday, 28 June 2011
  1 Replies
  1.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
As promised we are configuring our software to display Club Motorhome on mobile devices.

The reason we want to include mobile display is to make the site more accessible for stopover information and the forum while members are travelling. At the moment the whole of our content should be available on your mobile. If its found that this extent is not needed then we may reduce the access to only required content in the future.

You don't need a special mobile address to access our mobile version, the software will automatically detect your device and will display the website accordingly B) .

This is likely to be an ongoing project and I'm sure will be a bit 'buggy' to start with. The display has been tested so far using online simulators for various devices such as Iphone, Blackberry, HTC, PDA etc etc but the proof of how well it works is with real devices.

With this in mind I would really appreciate any feedback from mobile users - good or bad! This will help me to resolve inevitable issues that I can't see from my end.

I have started this forum thread for information and feedback purposes so please let me kow on here how you get on. However, if you don't like posting on forums then email or PM me if you'd prefer.

Thanks in advance for your help. :)

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Had a quick browse on my Kindle this morning and it works well.

No timeouts and all the info is there, even shows maps for stopovers like on the main site, going to be very useful on the road!

JJ
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection