Tuesday, 26 July 2011
  5 Replies
  3.4K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Following an idea from a recent forum post I have set up a section in users profiles to include their motorhome details.

This part of the profile is searchable on Club Motorhome so, for example, when someone joins and wants to know who else has a similar motorhome to theirs they can enter the make and/or model in the search box, tick the 'profile' box (unless they want results from all parts of Club Motorhome, in which case leave all boxes unticked) and go...

For security the search facility on this website is only available to full members.

For this facility to be any use though, it's important (although optional) that registered users fill in the details of their motorhomes in their profiles - just go to My Profile and click on Edit >> Update My Profile, then click the 'My Motorhome' tab to do this.

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Neil, just updated my profile and added our Autocruise Wentworth.

Keith
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection