Wednesday, 18 January 2012
  2 Replies
  3.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi I called down to this site after visiting Iceland & Lidl in La Marina near Guardamar .Very clean in the toilets & showers nice & level too.8 euros a night +2 euros for electrice, free Wifi. I think if you only stay one night it is 10eurs plus electric.This is what it says on the notice !!Although on the website it say 9 euros .Check the website for further details
http://www.camperparksanfulgencio.com/es/
There is another site the same about 1000mts away behind Iceland. Hope this is of use to Campers.
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Neil yes there are 2 now one behind Iceland & one between Iceland & Lidl. If i looked at the one you have in the Spanish Aires correctly it was just land ,well they are both land with hardcore now, but have security fences & barriers also.Also the same facilities more or less.Both were well attended.Also on the photo thats of the original site Iceland isn't even there. regards Bill
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection