Friday, 09 March 2012
  3 Replies
  1.9K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi everyone
My breakdown and recovery cover is just coming up for renewal and my existing company have sold out to AXA who will not cover any camper over 17 years old in Europe. Does anyone know of anyone who will. My Renault Traffic is 26 this year.
Many Thanks
Martin.... aka Remyrooster
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi remyrooster. We use the German breakdown company ADAC. They don't care how old your van is, how often or long you take it out of the UK, cover you in the UK and offer a whole load of other services including repatriation and sending our spares not available locally, all included in the price of less than €100 for two people. We called them out in North Spain after a blowout damaged our 19 year old Hymer; great service and all in good English. Only problem is you can't pay online, you have to email in a form. Drop me a line at julieandjason.ourtour.co.uk if you're interested. Thanks! Jason

http://www.ourtour.co.uk
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection