Sunday, 07 October 2012
  3 Replies
  1.4K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi, this is the 1st time i have written/joined in on a forum so not sure what to write. so sorry in advance if i waffle.
Encourage to join this site as friends with nielmacs sister.

Have never owned a motor home before but have just brought a auto trail cheiftain, rather large for a 1st timer but have sold up home and decided to travel round europe so wanted a bit of comfort.

purchased 2 months ago have had a few long weekends in her around england while we tied up a few loose ends but journey begins Tuesday.

Booked on Channel Tunnel Tuesday morn(9th oct) me, hubbie and our 2 year old Staffie cross. No plans as such, no time limits just going to chase the sun, so heading south. Have friends in Southern spain so that is most probs destination.

This has been 2yrs in the planning but now the time is here, a geting a little bit nervous but very excited.

Hopefully i will get use to writting on forums and can keep a log.
Will add photos when i can.
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi dilex and good to hear from you (I wondered when you might get around to posting ;) )

I'm sure you will have a wonderful time and a real voyage of discovery! If we can help with any advice then please just shout out. If you are like we were you will just watch what other people do and decide whats best for you.

And, if you are passing between Valencia and Alicante on your way south through Spain let us know :thumbs:

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection