Tuesday, 13 November 2012
  5 Replies
  2.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi everyone, my name is pete (hobo) im 41 and ive gone full time in my vw lt camper van, it may have been only 6 months or so up to now and winter is coming but i love it, i work full time as a welder/fabricator in norfolk. will post some pics bu the weekend, just wondered who else out there is liviny like me..
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Pete
We full-time in our van. However we usually only work in the UK in the summer and leave for warmer and drier climes in the winter. We did spend last winter working in Scotland in the cold wet weather and it was a bit of a challenge. We have an A class but still lacked room to dry wet clothes and store muddy boots. Thankfully this winter we are away again and just battling to keep the van sand free! I doesn't matter where we are living in the van we still enjoy it very much and wouldn't swap it for a house again.

Elspeth
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection