Saturday, 23 February 2013
  4 Replies
  2.4K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Anyone who wants to take advantage of the DFDS show offer at NEC should use this way into the website http://www.dfds.co.uk/nec be sure to use it before show ends tomorrow evening, they usually keep it open through Sunday night but it is a SHOW offer so who knows?

It is a fully flexible ticket until 30/06/13 thereafter £10 each way to change subject to 24 hrs notice of change. So book something and then decide your dates later if you wish.

Nice thing is you can travel at civilised times, not in the middle of the night.

Either crossing Calais or Dunkirk or a mixture,

up to 4.35m high and 8m long

£24 each way low season and £34 each way high season

high season is 29/03/13 to 14/04/13 or 24/05/13 to 02/06/13 or 24/07/13 to 01/09/13

Just done mine and it puts a code in of ECS13 automatically. Leave this and continue.

I paid by credit card and they did not charge any extra, Debit card wanted £4.50 so I think they have it set up wrong.

Has freedom to travel

Rate this post:
Votes
Undo
Thanks to Keith's link I've just booked a one-way trip Calais to Dover.

One point I found was that it will take a motorhome 4.35m x 10m on the show offer. It was said by the the fliers on the stand that the offer is for motorhomes up to 8m long.

HTH

I noticed that and also when you complete the booking it says small motorhome but that is what it always says and We have used these offers over the past four years and the check in staff are not that sure of the conditions the offer is. We have rolled up a day early and just said "fully flexible show offer" and they get you on in spite of the conditions saying you should give them 24 hrs notice. I personally think the Dunkirk boats way outshine the Calais one, for food in particular, on our return trip in August I spoke to the Catering Manageress and inquired if they had an English Chef doing the cooking is was so poor. She owned up that he was French which was just the result I wanted. Britain 1 France 0

Has freedom to travel

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.

ADVERT - Full Members don't see these - click our link below to hide them

Click here to join or upgrade to Full Member

We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection