Friday, 01 March 2013
  3 Replies
  2K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Thought I'd join & thank Neil & Caroline for their company at Tavernes De La Valldigna. Made it to Capbreton without any problems despite the weather being a bit rough to Zaragoza. Clutch seems to be behaving itself but still taking it easy. Decided to have a few days rest here (at least until Monday) weather looks like turning wet on Tuesday so we will continue on our way home. Had report from hospital & using google to translate it, it is hopefully ok, no major problems.

Decided to stop the night at Marlofa (free stop with free electric) about half a dozen other vans here, then drove down to Irun on the free motorway then the 121A. Nice easy drive mostly downhill.

Feeeling a lot more comfortable now we are back in France & can take it easy driving back to the tunnel. All being well if I get on at the doctors ok & we get the clutch sorted we will be back down south again next year. Think we just need to write this years trip as one of our worse ones.

Ed
Rate this post:
Votes
Undo
I notice on google maps the Marlofa garage has a big Repsol LPG/GPL tank. Nothing on the Price board to say they sell it. Did you notice if they have recently had a pump fitted to dispense it?

Has freedom to travel

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection