Friday, 26 July 2013
  13 Replies
  3.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
We currently display quite a lot of information on our stopover pages but I thought that members videos would be a nice addition to give a 'feel' for the places.

So, if you have taken any short videos of Aires or Pub Stopovers on your travels then we'd love to 'embed' them into our listings :thumbs:

All that is needed is a link to where you have them posted on YouTube (its free to have an account on there if you haven't already got one - and easy to upload to) - I can then get the 'embed' code which is what's needed to add them to our listings.

All videos displayed like this will automatically link back to your YouTube page as the originator.

I hope that you can support this idea and help make our stopover information even better :) - and if you know anyone else who may have such videos please give them a nudge for me ;)

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Having now caught up from our latest trip up from Spain, through France and into the UK I have uploaded a whole host of new videos to our YouTube channel. These are all viewable on each of the relevant stopover pages on Club Motorhome.

The map and page showing all the stopovers with video content has also been updated and can be seen here - Stopovers with Videos

The new batch also include video of the approach to the stopovers as well as the location details themselves.

If you are planning a trip abroad this really is an excellent resource to see which stopovers take your fancy to include in your trip :thumbs:

There must be nearly 500 stopovers with video content on here with over 300 of those on our own YouTube channel - Last time I looked the videos on YouTube have been viewed over 67000 times!

Just a couple of examples from this latest batch...

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]1dphBs567dU[/video]

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]UMtU5a-Jc7g[/video]

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]CqM5OrVGc14[/video]

Just a reminder - it's greatly appreciated when members submit short videos of where they have been to include on here so please do keep them coming..... Thank you :kiss:

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.

ADVERT - Full Members don't see these - click our link below to hide them

Click here to join or upgrade to Full Member

We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection