Sunday, 01 June 2014
  1 Replies
  2.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
We bought our current motorhome March 2013. Previously for over 10 years we'd had AutoTrails. This is our first continental MH and we love it.

We like the layout which has a half dinette at front. Kitchen midships (that is a compromise on our part as it is rather small and lacking work space), rear is two single beds and at the very rear is the bathroom.

A lot of the continental half dinettes have over large tables and heavy with it. This one is adequate for us and lighter and not overpowering.

We like not having to scramble over each other for the toilet during the night so the single beds are just fine. The bathroom has good room for dressing, showering etc.

The insulation is good and the cab area is so much warmer than the AutoTrails ever were and we've had a few of them. The control panel is simpler and in our opinion better and less to go wrong. We did have some issues with the newer ones in the AT mh's.
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Zulurita, I am just making friends with the new van after living in our lovely Swift Bel Air for 5 years. So many things I miss but the new one has comfy beds, comfy sofas and a big garage. Cooking is still a challenge but I can do two pizzas at once now.................................! :P
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection