New

LPG Spain

Thursday, 22 October 2015
  3 Replies
  3.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Just to give an update to LPG availability.
we are at present in camping Javea and have topped up once at Amposta at a repsol 40.70917, 0.5880556 and found another around the corner here on an acsi site in Javea 38.78194, 0.1797222 .I don.t hink I need to top up when we leave this site tomorrow but it's there if needed,both these site do reasonably cheap diesel as well at approx 1.05 euros per litre.
I sourced the coordinates previously from this site:MY LPG where you can get the poi,s for your satnav device,lpg poi,s europe
As the site states lpg stations come and go so check bck regularly.In my case 2 out of 2. :thumbs:

Pete and jan

Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
My bottles are not both connected, one is spare.
I have no issues with my gas, just wondering on everyone else as filling up seems to be an issue in places. I hardly ever think about where I would fill up apart from at home, but we don't full time in the van.
I re new one 7kg bottles as soon as one runs out, so I almost always have a full bottle spare, however we have done 33 nights so far on the same bottle!! Heating has been on at times too.

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection