Wednesday, 24 May 2023
  2 Replies
  1.1K Visits
I'm looking at going to Austria then possibly onto Croatia in September, my van is over the 3500kg, so looks like I would have to get a go box to drive in Austria, do they do it by wieght or hieght as someone told me it's the hieght of the van that registers, I only have a single axle and it looks like any normal motorhome, (Rapido 986F,) just that it was uprated when new to 3875 kg.
Any help would be apprieciated.

Rate this post:

ADVERT - Full Members don't see these - click our link below to hide them

Click here to join or upgrade to Full Member

We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection