Hello

Friday, 08 June 2012
  5 Replies
  1.7K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi Everyone
I have been, with hubby, full timing in our Hobby 600, for the past two years. We have been exploring France, Spain and Portugal. We are currently in the UK, not enjoying the weather, getting the obligatory MOT etc and meeting up with children and grandchildren.
Looking forward to hearing from likeminded others
Jacqui
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Jacqui, I did a similar thing to you back in 2003, resigned from my job (sold lots of worldly goods!) and set off with my partner. We toured through France, Italy, Spain and Portugal. Finally, after a year on the road, we 'settled' in Spain, between Malaga and Cordoba. I find the people and climate are, in my opinion, are both very gentle. It's around 30 degrees here today, which is just right for me.

However, we have just sold our house here and are due to set off on an unspecified length trip next week. We are slowly heading back to the Midlands for July and August so hopefully it will be warmer then??

Good luck for your next trip. Martyn
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection