New

Clubs

Friday, 15 June 2012
  6 Replies
  2.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Having just bought my first ever Motorhome, and knowing nothing whatsoever about this kind of "lifestyle" i found myself looking for information on the club websites. I came across this one and loved the amount of info on the stopovers as, due to a lack of funds, this is what we want to do. However because I had never heard of you, decided to go with (dare I say it) the Camping and Caravan club.
I joined online, and was pretty disappointed to find that the price indicated was only if you pay by DD and I had to pay £50!!! no welcome pack or confirmation of any kind, and the website is not particularly helpful either.
All in all, I wish I had paid to join Club Motorhome lifetime membership (which I will probably do anyway).
I have found a warm welcome here, with lots of info on anything you could possibly think of, so thank you all.
Rate this post:
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection