Wednesday, 17 October 2012
  4 Replies
  1.9K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi, I have got the whitby local paper sent to me and first 2 pages are about campers parking on the road, hotels are complaining and council restricting parking from 7am to 7pm,I dont see a problem with parking , we pay our road tax. I shall be going end of this month anyway,
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Well! We intended staying at Swan Farm ( CL) for a couple of nights but on arrival was advised by the farmer/owner that the field was very wet. Tried to get on, got stuck but had to be towed out by farmer! Returned to Scarborough to the C & CC site. Finally got to Whitby on wednesday after fighting the fog over the North Yorks moors. It is possible to park in Langbourne Road carpark by the Railway station and easy walking distance to the centre. Cost was £4.50 for 4hrs. There were other motorhomes parked and I saw nothing to discourage parking- the park is very large and labelled Long Term. Unfortunaterly, the weather closed in and could hardly see across the harbour so left earlier than intended. Hope this helps
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection