Saturday, 26 January 2013
  3 Replies
  2.7K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Having joined this site and having already received prompt and accurate answers to a question I raised when I first joined I would just like to say a few words about us and ask another question.

We live in Spain, Joanna near Girona and I live near Roses in Catalonia. We have a Hymer B584 about 10 years old and have driven about 20,000 kms since we bought it in late Summer 2011. Last summer we visited 14 countries in our three months trek round Scandinavia, the Balti States and the UK before returning home to Spain. Read about it on our blog http://www.richardandjoanna.com

This summer we have a wedding to attend in Cambridge in August so will spend a couple of months touring in the UK. We spend 2-3 days wild camping and will include pub stopovers on these dates but will have to visit proper sites from time to time to empty tanks, top up etc. Which is the best club to join for access to motorhome service points. e.g. The Caravan Club. In Spain and, particularly, in France there are myriad aires for campervanners but what is the situation in the UK? I seem to recall from our first trip there two summers ago that we were having to seek out campsites and use their facilities. Is there another way?
Rate this post:

ADVERT - Full Members don't see these - click our link below to hide them

Click here to join or upgrade to Full Member

We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection