Sunday, 13 October 2013
  2 Replies
  2.7K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi to you all.
As just one of a few, in that there are not thousands of us in the club I get annoyed that a request for information covering various subjects but in the main routes or 'best way' are put up on the web and the poster when not getting any replies, makes comments such as 'Ive given up waiting for replies'.
Not every one knows the in and outs of the Motor home world, its cheapest routes and best pitch for free. Plus not every one has covered the route or area knowledge required by the person wanting an answer.
We are hopefully a group of folk that enjoy what we do and where we go, if we can give aid or snippets of info we have collected on to others so much the better. But to some how feel that one SHOULD receive or be given an ANSWER I believe a little selfish.
No I'm not a M.O.G I'm a member who enjoys the road when he gets the chance. With a tool box under the floor if some one needs a hand.
Regards and safe journeys.
Kontiki645
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi,I noticed your post but didn,t have any answers.However I was very interested when you received a very helpful answer however long it took a quality one at that.Its given me some ideas for any future travels,thanks for the post and hope you have a great time so you can share your experiences.BTW its not raining in weston s mare (yet) All the best ,pete. :)

Pete and jan

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection