Monday, 21 April 2014
  2 Replies
  1.4K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Been doing a bit of forward planning over the weekend as we,re off in a couple of months for a trip around france.Planning to use aires on the route but thought this time i,d try a municipal or three.Having stopped at ex-campsites last year.
I came across this site which gave me a mine of information as to where we may head for a stopover not only about the site with the prices but whats going on in the locality.
I used google chrome as its got auto translate which came in handy when going on the sites web page.
Municiplas

Pete and jan

Rate this post:
Votes
Undo
A useful site to have when on line.
I was disappointed that no GPS co-ordinates were given. I do like to slide them into Autoroute and have them to hand when we are travelling. It can be quite protracted to get them individually from google maps, but the site does give prices when you follow the links to the campsite web pages.

Has freedom to travel

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.

ADVERT - Full Members don't see these - click our link below to hide them

Click here to join or upgrade to Full Member

We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection