Hi all

Wednesday, 01 October 2014
  3 Replies
  1.5K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Just to say hello. .
Joined a few weeks ago but haven't posted yet..

been around the motorhome forums for some years , and still active on one of the big ones but I find they are getting too big .. hence joining Club motorhome..

Thanks for the warm welcome Neil,

At present we are vanless, not a nice way to be.. but since selling the RV and getting a roof over our heads again we've not had much time nor indeed money to get back on the road..

we wanted a small more compact vehicle that can be used to reach the places we missed while touring and living in the RV.. get down these little tracks that you dare not venture with a big outfit.. so am planning to buy a panel van conversion next spring..

. looking forward to next year and hopefully get to some meets with you all..

cheers

Jim
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Jim and :welcome4: good luck with your search for the new PVC, I have come to realise that just like motorbikes there is no ideal M/H that will do every job effectively, well thats what I tell my O/H to justify my workshop full of bikes :thumbs: ,But I must admit its a bit more difficult to amass a collection of motorhomes :side: mind you I'd give it a go if I won the lotterey....now where's that ticket!!!
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection