Saturday, 28 March 2015
  4 Replies
  2.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
My wife and I are visiting Britain from Australia and travelling around in a 6m van. Our dates are approx. from July 9-August 27. We are planning to be down in Devon/Cornwall from around July 12-23. Will I need to book my campsites now, or can i leave until I arrive up in the UK? I plan 4 night stopovers in 3 locations.Suggestions of good spots would be good too. We also plan to visit Bath, Wales, the Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales. Do I need to book ahead for the times we are in Britain, or am I likely to just find a site ok? Any advice and recommendations would be most welcome.

Thanks,
John
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Spinner,

Thanks for your advice re. Bath. It is much appreciated. Due note has been made of parking/overnight stop opportunities.

We will have bikes and will be happy to ride into the town from outside, as long as there are not too many hills!

Bradford on Avon looks to be a place we must visit. You lucky folks! Very pretty!

Enjoy your time in Spain!

Cheers,
John
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection