Thursday, 28 May 2015
  1 Replies
  2K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hello Campervan friends :welcome4:
Can I ask you knowlegable folk out there about park benefits We've just finished a tour of the UK in our campervan Bertie
(named after Bertie Basset as the upholstery is done in liquorice allsorts) Now I was chatting to one of your members in A "Park Resorts" park and she told us that they give special offers to Club Motorhome members. I've been on to P R and they told me to get in touch with your forum as the chap on the end of the phone couldn't help ,if this is true then I think your club is the one for us as we think P R has the best fasilities as parks go and your club must do the best offers
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Jeff and :welcome3: to you too!

We don't actually have a discount agreement with them as far as I'm aware. Whether they give a discount to anyone who asks for one as a club member I don't know - its always worth asking that question :thumbs:

As with, for example, insurance companies discounts are often forthcoming to those that ask for one. Obviously we'd be very happy to publicise that they give a discount to our members if they wish to do so.

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection