Wednesday, 02 December 2015
  2 Replies
  3.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
For those of you here in Blighty you may have heard of the bear attack on a couple of Brits in Canada.

In 2013 we revisited Northern Greece, Zagoria, in the Pindos mountain range as the walking and scenery is spectacular.

During one of those walks up an old drovers route 'The Scala' we came across fresh bear Scats (pooh) and foot prints. When I say fresh, it was very fresh! needless to say we kept our wits about us and sang, 'I love to go a wandering along the mountain track' as loud as we could. Apparently there are about 150 Brown Bears in Greece.

Anyway, this story is just an excuse for me to post some more photos and tell you what an amazing place this is. The Vikos Gorge is claimed to be the deepest in the world! Spring and Autumn are the best times to visit and wild parking is the only option.

Check out a few websites on Northern Greece it is sooo amazing.

Must get back there, but there is so much else to see. Europe; such an amazing diverse continent on our doorstep and the only way to see it is in a MOTORHOME. :)

Spinner

:D

Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Nice pictures ,so thats given us something else to consider as to where we go next,thanks :thumbs:

Pete and jan

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection