Sunday, 21 February 2016
  7 Replies
  3.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
We are getting Spain withdrawal symptoms, I don't know what I miss most, the weather, the locations or the clubmotorhome company we enjoyed on our last trip that seems ages ago.
I was chatting yesterday to Elvis 1709 AKA Steve, he has still to pay up his subs but has it on the todo list he tells me. We both agreed that a few weeks in September with a modest tour of small sites and stopovers would fit the bill nicely and I thought I would float the idea to see if any other members would be down there in September to get together for the usual Spanish Breakfast?Lunch and Dinner (not all on the same day) I know we can rely on Neil and Caroline to point us in the right direction from their excellent local knowledge.
Just an expression of interest at this stage would help to know what would be needed.

Has freedom to travel

Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello

As soon as we are back home from the Vosge at Easter and seen the grandchild we will be off to Spain/Portugal, although Mrs S is talking about Croatia? Not sure where we will be in September but if we are anywhere near a Meet we will join you.

Soooooo many places to visit B)

Spinner

:D

Votes
Undo
We are still on course to have three weeks of September in Spain, we want to revisit Rugat campsite and catch up with Neil and Caromac who live near there and plan a few more stops from there. Will need to let the campsite owner know if anyone else wants to stay there second week in September is favourite at the moment.

Has freedom to travel

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Will be fantastic to see you Traveller_HA5_3DOM :D

If anyone needs a reminder of the campsite at Rugat the details are here - http://www.clubmotorhome.co.uk/motorhome-stopovers/motorhome-stopovers-spain/134-spain-valencia/994-camping-natura-rugat-valencia

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Morning all i have just delivery of my new van and want to head to spain around the second week of september never done it before so any advice would be great

best route etc
we are in no hurry to get there or getting back

thanks
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection