Wednesday, 19 November 2014
  2 Replies
  2K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi all ,please see below message from Colin Perris regarding query i sent to him ,after hearing Canterbury P R was open on Sunday .Just wish all councils were this switched.on

Firstly I have been able to open Dover Road on Sundays permanently again…the service runs from 9am to 6pm with a few extra services at Christmas although now I’ve arranged that any Stagecoach bus which passes the site after 19:30 will take customers on production of their Park & Ride ticket so basically you can now get a free ride back until around 23:00 (check the stagecoach website for details).

The site opens at the usual time of 6am which is a tad early but allows you guys to park up and get settled.

We’ve also extended the parking area for cars but have a cunning plan to enable Motorhomes to use it at peak weeks during the year. We’ll simply remove the height restriction and direct motorhomes to the overflow. I can’t put water pipes or waste facilities in there but it’s only a short walk from the official site anyway.

More good news is that I’m keeping the price the same until at least April 2016 at £3 per vehicle and up to 6 passengers. We have a pre-paid card available which provides a 20% discount so if you use the site regularly it’s worth it

I think that about covers it but please let me know if I can help further

Kind regards

Colin
Rate this post:
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection