Sunday, 02 June 2019
  5 Replies
  2.7K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
First post and a relative newcomer after converting from caravans late last year. We went on our first big trip down to France early May and ended up cutting it short by a few days due to a failed water pump so no domestic water. Reported it to the dealer and now accepted as a warranty claim but stating it would be August at the earliest before they could complete the repair. What a joke to be expected to lose a new motorhome for 2 1/2 months over the summer. Is this normal with dealers? Its not a big job to replace but thought it would be easy to let them do it as its still within the manufacturers warranty period. Depending on their answer I will get it sorted myself.

On another note what do people carry as critical spares, I now won't travel without a pump that I can swap if I have the same issues. The MH is only 6 months old.
Rate this post:
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection