New

EBOOKS!

Friday, 31 March 2023
  2 Replies
  1.3K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
I thought I'd just add this poll to see what the feelings are about our ebooks....

I'm doing a lot of work behind the scenes to upgrade various parts of the site and its quite possible that the ebook software will become obsolete.... and it seems that the particular developers don't want, or can't, upgrade their software to match.

The development of Club Motorhome can't just stand still so it may be that our ebooks will be no more! They will be around for a while yet while I crack on with a lot of other stuff, but not forever.

So, Do you use our ebooks, yes or no?

And please add any further comments below - thanks!

Do you use our ebooks, yes or no?
(5 Votes)

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

Rate this post:
NEILMAC
featured this post — 1 year ago
NEILMAC
featured this post — 1 year ago
1 year ago
·
Votes
Undo
Sorry Neil no i dont use the ebook
9 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Well as previously advised the eBooks have been retired :(

I have reinstated downloadable pdf documents of all the pub stopovers for those that would still like an offline list of locations - You can download the ones that you want here Members Downloads

A much better solution though is to use our new Web-App which gives some offline access - details in this short video:

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection