Tuesday, 27 November 2012
  1 Replies
  2.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Although our new M/H burstner Aviano has a 1 year breakdown cover included (Fiat assist) it only covers immediate breakdowns and not much else.
I have been advised from my main dealer to look for a more advanced breakdown cover.
I see Mayday cover with Greenflag through the Caravan Club has a premium uk Insurance for £89. Includes Roadside repair (30 minutes labour) - Recovery to Repairer (within 12 miles - Recovery to a single destination - Dual Recovery (take you to your holiday destination & back) - Home Call - Extra Care (Accomadation expenses upto £100 per person & free car recovery & a chauffeur if main driver is incapacitated - Cover for Vehicle. Also for an extra £21.50 your car can have the same cover.
DON`T KNOW WHAT THE EUROPEAN COVER IS THOUGH ?
Anyone have a better policy?
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Try ADAC the German breakdown company. You are covered, not the vehicle so whatever you are driving you will be fine. If you go for the whole "Partner PLus" package you and your wife/partner and children are covered for medical emergency, repatriation (with a driver if needed) and all sorts of other items.

Be aware the most they will pay for a breakdown that requires as tow to a garage is @200 and if you are in FRance you will have to pay and then claim it back from ADAC.

They do have a good reputation although therehas been some negative feedback on other forums, this is balanced by some good. I am a member but havn't needed to call them so I went with them on recommenation alone. Have a look at their website which a google search will find, there is an English section you can read up on.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection