Saturday, 23 March 2013
  12 Replies
  2.5K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
we live in a detatched house off a single track main road into our village so its akward getting our van in or out of our drive at the best of times i.e. nobody parked opposite our gate , opposite our house is a council estate with just a pavement no drives ,we have been here thirty years ,a few years back a couple moved in and he started parking on the pavement opposite even though he has knocked a gateway out of his garden a few yards up the street , i have asked him several times not to park directly opposite our gate and explained ,at first (about a month) he parked further up the pavement,now he has started parking directly opposite even though he is not living there (beat his wife up and moved up road) any good advice please , I feel he is running our lives as we cannot get our van out or in unless he,s using his vehicles and hence not there .
Rate this post:
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection