Sunday, 07 April 2013
  2 Replies
  2.4K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Morning .Can someone advise best route from Carcassone to get down passed Barcelona .Not keen on toll roads ,have a route down to Asco which is 5 hours plus 275 miles mainly on A9 Pyrenees .Or 3 hours plus on toll road near coast.Which way do you go.PLEASE
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Frank, I agree with you but not entirely sure what the answer is.

There are over 1000 actively registered members but only a small proportion seem to want to post anything. I'd like to increase the posting and would love some fresh ideas as to how to achieve that. For sure, not everyone that joins is interested in the forums but a large proportion are 'free forum members'.

I do try and encourage members to post, even if its just to say hello back to new ones and I'm sure others could join in more. Unlike other forums I don't really want to post provocative stuff like politics and other emotive subjects just to wind people up into posting. Ultimately the forum success depends on members like yourself and their input.

Regarding your original question though, we too don't like toll roads and almost always avoid them. So with those two options we'd be taking the Asco route - the extra couple of hours wouldn't be a worry :) .

We normally come down nearer the coast though, past Girona and taking non-toll roads around Barcelona but we may try a more inland route next time for a change.

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection