Saturday, 25 October 2014
  2 Replies
  2.4K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
With some software changes it is now possible to make your own profile page on Club Motorhome look much more interesting :)

You can not only add your profile image (avatar), you can now include a nice wide heading photo which is called a 'canvas'

To add a canvas image you can select from some that are already available for you to choose or, like I have done, you can upload one of your own favourite images. Ideally the image should be 1280px x 640px to display best but the software will automatically resize to a point.

It's also much easier to see and change any information on there, like update your motorhome details or change your password etc.

So, please take a few minutes to look at your own profile and see what you can add to it B)

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I put together a short video this afternoon to help anyone through the process of setting up their profile information. Part of this covers changing your password which answers the question of how to that I get quite often :lol:

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]y-6tNLMLOGs[/video]

Hope this helps but if you have any questions please ask away :thumbs:

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection