Thursday, 28 January 2016
  6 Replies
  3.3K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
I am looking to be travelling to France and again later in July through France into Spain, I'm looking at the Sanef Toll pay system and they are directing me to eurotoll, due to the fact that my Rapido 986f is rated at 3850kg's it's 2.9mtrs high and 6.9mtrs long,.
would the Sanef system work for me or does it go on the weight.

Thanks in anticipation.
Ozzy1955
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi
If you go to the Sanef website you will find that if your vehicle is over 3500kg the Sanef transponder is not useable. I copied the below-

As long as your vehicle is lower than 3 metres and less than 3.5 tonnes GVW you can use any non height restricted lane that has the Liber-t symbol illuminated. A vehicle of this size falls into the Class 2 fee structure. If your vehicle is larger than this then please contact our sister company Eurotoll.

AND

Vehicles NOT Eligible for the Liber-t Télépéage Scheme
Vehicle Class Vehicle Type Description
3 Class 3 Vehicles HGV or bus with two axles

Vehicle with overall height of 3 metres or more
Vehicle with GVW* of more than 3.5 tonnes

We have used the transponder for a few years and it makes toll routes so much easier to use. Hope you can get help from Eurotoll

Barry
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection