Saturday, 19 March 2016
  7 Replies
  2.9K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi all,
The wife and I are planning to winter in Spain (depart Jan 2017) i know it's early to start asking for advice but it's our first time wintering and I would assume there a lot to take onboard, any info would be greatly appreciated also anyone else traveling down there at the same time would like to team up.
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi All
Just joined the club and picked up this topic as we too are thinking about Spain for January and February next year. We will probably go the Bilbao route but not having been to Spain before at this time of the year we have no idea where to start looking for an area that will give us sunshine and maybe some warmth. Once on site we prefer not to move the van to visit places and like to use our bikes or public transport. Appreciate that sites are very personal to each of us but I suppose we prefer "international" communities and would not necessarily be interested in site activities although a restaurant and pool would be good. Any suggestions or pointers would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance
Kaluah323
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection