Friday, 30 September 2016
  29 Replies
  3.7K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
I was reading the topics and comments in the forum ... and it made me wonder about Gadgets that you can get for your motorhome ... and the prices that are charged for them ... take for instance the Satnav's ... At first I thought I could never afford one ... Tom Tom Go £299.99, Garmin Camper at £322 and so on ... then I saw the Naviteck Truck 7" at £36 ... well I risked it and bought one ....
It is fairly easy to set up one you realise you have can put the postcode in the town cell to find your destination ... it gives you plenty of different rout options if you ask it to and so far it has not taken my down any silly lanes or dead ends ... but I must admit to checking the first few routes on Google maps just to check ... I do not travel in Europe but all the maps are loaded and you get free lifetime updates ... you must bear in mind the updates will be a year behind but so far that has not proved a problem, except for exceeding the speed limit warnings ... the actual visual display is in 3D and 2D and the back light is not dazzling at night, as I feared it would be ...
So has anyone else got a cheaper version of something that they think is a good buy ... or have you got one of the top range and want to tell us all why they are worth the money charged ... :D

Kathy and Max dog

“We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment to animals.”

Rate this post:

ADVERT - Full Members don't see these - click our link below to hide them

Click here to join or upgrade to Full Member

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection