Undo
  Subscribe
Can anyone recommend campsites for Jan/Feb 2017, hoping to end up near la manga
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Sorry Andy, I cant help, I don't use many sites and went to Spain once in the motorhome and had such a scary time, we went back to France after just the one night!
Not been back since but it was at least 25 years ago.

However many on here love Spain, so hopefully someone will come forward.

I know there is a euro campsite in la manga, all singing and dancing with swimming pool, short walk to the beach.
There is also an 'aire'/overnight parking listed here on the CM Spain listings, but as I said, I haven't been myself!

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello

We don't use campsites much in Spain, mostly Aires, many of which have electric hookup.

Can we have a little more information please, such as where you plan to cross over I to Spain, how long you wish to stay at each campsite approximately and what facilities you want from a campsite. We can then recommend some campsites/Aires that might suit.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Andy
For info on Spanish campsites and Aires I use the ACSI Book &I All the Aires-Spain & Portugal from Vicarious Books. We have stayed on both Aires and campsites with no bad experiences. We have a couple of places we visit in Javea and Valencia. Campsite in Javea is Camping Javea in an orange grove . Has all facilities and walking distance from beach and shops. We like Camping Valencia at Betera as it is friendly, helpful and really welcoming. Als they have access to a mechanic if you have any mh problems. It is close to the Metro which gives easy access to Valencia. I have put photos on this website so have a look
Barry
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Andy,

Spain has a huge number of Aires and Camper Parks and we have those huge numbers listed on here, you'll find them here Club Motorhome's Spanish Listings

I'd suggest before going out and buying stopover books you might like to have a look at those.

Some of these will be basic parkings and others will range up to pretty well full equipped Camper Parks which are not so different to campsites - other than in price.

If you can give a little more details re your timings etc we'll see what can be recommended :D

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Oooops. Forgot to mention the Motorhome Stopovers on this site but I expect you will start from there. :o :o :o

Barry on the naughty step
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Barry on the naughty step

Haha, No naughty step here Barry :p

But seriously, this site is a huge information resource so I just hope people use it before they go rushing off elsewhere ;)

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I mentioned the CM Spain listings :p and yes I do want a pat on the back! :D

Rolling on and enjoying life on the road

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I mentioned the CM Spain listings :p and yes I do want a pat on the back! :D

Pat, Pat, Pat.... How's that? :)

7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks to you all for the replies, we will be setting out on the 6th Jan to Santander heading for warmer weather in the south east corner and returning the end of February.
Never having wintered in Spain before I just wondered if anyone could recommend any piticula aires or sites worth visiting and any places I should avoid.
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
You,ll find a lot of the popular sites are pretty well full or filling up fast that time of year so I would recommend phoning ahead or even booking a place .We couldn't get into camping javea in february this year so settled on bonterra park benicassim.
This one is very popular also,like little britain and we found it a bit clicky with people who've been wintering there for years but we did manage to find some friendly campers of all nationalities.like other popular sites it is near a nice town and a lidles burger king and other supermarkets close by,good for walks and cycling.
I could also recomend Estanyet near alcanar ,small but friendly next to a pebble beach short walk to the town and fishing harbour perfect for chilling out.Happy travels

Pete and jan

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection