Tuesday, 03 January 2017
  3 Replies
  3.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi Folks and a Happy New Year,

Any views please on Satellite Dish -v- Satellite Dome. I have technophobia so no technical chat please. I have a dish on my current MH which works fine when I eventually get it pointed in the right direction. I went out just before xmas and did a walk through a dealers shop (as one does). I was looking for toilet fluid and came out with a newer MH. Big surprise for Mrs S and an even bigger one having a Christmas Tree surgically removed. This folks is normal practice for me as when I once went out for a caravan step and came back with a new caravan. Guess Mrs S will have to wait for that new kitchen.

Anyway, your views would be appreciated, I'm just after a system for the newish MH other than the aerial that is currently fitted. I wanting to get Eastenders on sharpish to keep Mrs S happy.

Kind regards

Rob
Rate this post:
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection