Sunday, 21 October 2012
  1 Replies
  3.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hello folks! I'm Kate and live with my Lovely Man in the North West of England. We took the plunge and bought our Kon-tiki in March this year, after two years of thinking & talking about it.

Despite the dreadful weather this summer, we've managed nine trips away (including four days at a very damp Motorhome Show in Peterborough). The Lovely Man reckoned he'd try a year of motorhoming before deciding it was for him but it took only a couple of nights before I was completely sold on it.

And somehow in between, we have to go on holiday elsewhere and go out biking. We have two motorbikes and. Now considering how we can get one of our rather heavy bikes on board (suspect it will be a trailer job).

Guess that will do for now ...
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Kate and a very warm :welcome1: to you.

You've certainly had a very busy introduction to motorhoming and if you haven't been put off by the weather then I guess you are well and truly hooked!

Sounds like you are indeed going to be adding a trailer to your outfit as anything heavier than a lightweight scooter will give problems with your payload otherwise. Maybe with a trailer you could even take both bikes with you?

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection