Friday, 02 November 2012
  2 Replies
  1.7K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi

Although I have a reversing camera fitted to my Motorhome, I have just had a rear view hard wired camera fitted

I hate it when I am touring when I cannot see my towed car in the rear view mirrors, I only see it when I am going round corners or roundabouts. The fact I cannot see the car has a mental affect on me I am always waiting on the next roundabout or corner and sometimes this can be after many many miles

Am I the only one with these insecure thoughts or do others have similar thoughts

Also when you set off you know for a fact that the car is secured on the A frame or trailer but i still feel i have to stop once or twice to doubly check. It's like leaving your house and locking the door when you go touring, when you get half way down the path you go back and double check, I bet a lot of people do that

Happy motorhoming

H
Rate this post:
7 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thanks Andy

Although I have, as yet, not driven the motorhome with the rear view camera fitted I am certainly looking forward to it

Thanks for your comments

Kindest regards

Harry Clarke
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection