Friday, 16 November 2012
  0 Replies
  1.7K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
I've set up a new forum category as in the title - this is just an opportunity for full subscribing members to plug their advertisement(s).

There are just a couple of Do's and Don'ts because I don't want people to think that this is itself a place to place classified adverts....

If, and only if, you have placed a classified advert in the Club Motorhome Classifieds then you may let everyone know by posting a link to it.

[color=#ff0000]DO[/color] -

1. Title your post with the item you are selling/want ONLY ie. 2002 Swift Bel-Air 730

[color=#ff0000]DON'T[/color] -

1. Repeat the advert, or word your post like an advert, that's what the classified advert is for ;) - just post the link and a brief comment ie. "Just downsized so my **** is now for sale" etc

2. Place a link to an advertisement OUTSIDE Club Motorhome - this facility is for members to promote their advert on THIS website.

I hope members who place 'for sale' or 'wanted' adverts find this facility useful :thumbs: .

If it ain't broke..... Don't fix it!

Rate this post:
There are no replies made for this post yet.
We use cookies
We use essential cookies to personalise your use of our website. Please click the OK button to agree and continue.

Stay connected with us!

Follow steps to add our app icon to your Home Screen for an instant access.
1. Tap the Share (share) button at the bottom of your screen,
2. Scroll down the list of options, then tap the Add to Home Screen ( Add to Home screen ).

Enjoy seamless browsing and stay connected wherever you go!

× Install Web App
Mobile Phone
Offline - No Internet Connection
Offline - No Internet Connection